San Dimas, CA
Document Preparation & Scanning Clerk
This role is primarily responsible for performing the document preparation, scanning and data entry tasks.
All tasks are performed within our secure Imaging Conversion Center.
Sorting and/or preparing hard copy records for scanning by removing staples or clips, unfolding, taping any tears, organizing records.
Review file integity to ensure no required pages are missing.
Properly apply barcodes, patch sheets labels to identify all files or documents.
Scan hardcopy files to electronic images. Assuring a high quality image.
Perform secondary independant quality control function to verify that every image is an accurate representation of equal or better quality than the original.
Perform accurate data entry by looking at image visually locating and then keying required information into the computer system. This is typically alphanumeric, date and names.
Follow detailed training instructions and procedures provided for each unique project.
Enter information regarding document productivity tracking into the computer system.
or other data entry records required to calculate volumes, accuracy rates, deadlines, or status.
Adhere to Imaging Concersion Center guidelines of maintaining clean work environment.
Other duties, as specified by Supervisor/Manager.
Total travel: 10%
Preferred Experience Skills, Knowledge, Abilities:
- Familiarity with PC and Microsoft Office type software.
- Proficiency in reading, writing & communicating in English.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with coworkers and management.
- The ability to remove staples, sort, file and box records.
- Must be able to maintain paper record sequence and order.
- Must be able to understand the importance of detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work quietly at a sustained pace to meet production rates while producing quality work.
- Must be able to adapt and change project assignments.
- Demonstrate understanding for the importance and value of customers.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- This role is responsible specifically for their job assignments and the success of those assignments.
- This role is internal not client facing and thus requires no or minimal external contact.
- Provide supervisor with personal production updates and job specific questions/clarification.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
- Maintain excellent attendance.
- No prior experience required.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).