Los Angeles, CA
$Base /year + Commission
Account Sales & Executive Business Development
Outside Sales Representative for Document Scanning Services in Los Angeles & Orange County)
TierFive Imaging provides secure Document Scanning and Records Management Services (We securely convert clients paper records, microfilm, and large format engineering drawings into digitally scanned .pdf files) We scan everything from movie scripts, mortgage files, healthcare, fortune 100 HR records, and government financials to educational transcripts. We save trees while ensuring our clients can safely, securely and quickly access digital copies of their vital business records enabling them to have digital backups of their most vital records for disaster recovery or legal requirements; instead of relying on paper a single point of failure… the paper which is prone to loss, destruction, misfile, etc.
More Here: https://tierfive.com/imaging/
We use a consultative based business to business B2B sales process; it’s a relationship sale, not a hard sell, so it’s just a numbers game. As an account executive, you will be responsible for finding and prospecting for new business leads. You should have a fearless attitude toward cold-calling, door to door sales and client acquisition and be eager to seek out new customers and partners.
You will need to identify key decision-makers, initiate contact with potential customers and then educate them on the benefits and cost-savings that our services provide. We will provide you with all of the industry training and sales support needed to make you successful and basically any thriving business that generates large amounts of important paper is your potential customer.
You will be responsible for qualifying, building and managing an active pipeline of opportunities to drive new business growth by scheduling appointments with new prospects with the goal of closing sales. This won’t be difficult as Document Scanning paper saves our clients’ money, floor space, reduces their liability (loss damage), enables their employees to find vital records fast (improves customer service efficiency), provides them with a digital copy of their records for backup, disaster recovery, compliance, etc. And they can use their old paper storage file room spaces as offices for new employees to facilitate growth. It’s your task to find, educate, and close.
The ideal candidate will have an energetic type A personality, and be tenacious as the ability to accept a "no" and move on to the next lead and not get discouraged is vital. Consultative based sales can take time, so having the ability to get up the next day with a fresh, positive mindset will be key to your success. You will be provided industry training, and have the full support of the technical sales team and your sales team peers; we have an industry-leading reputation and tons of references to help you close deals.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Out-going Type-A personality positive, dedicatedwith a drive to succeed!
- Have a strong hunter mentality
- 3+ years of solution selling experience (Highly Preferred)
- Bring a high level of energy and committed toachieve your goals.
- Have a strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Be Interested in learning about new businesses and how our services will benefit them.
- Strong relationship-building skills and networking to build business relationships.
- Technical awareness – can confidently converse with IT personnel
- Proven record of exceeding sales quotas inprevious positions
- Ability to work independently and in a teamselling environment Understand corporate buying processes,anticipate challenges, and eliminate obstacles.
- Generate Quotes Negotiate the terms of agreements and close sales.
- Cold-call, network and generate a pipeline of prospective clients
- Manage the entire sales cycle (Lead cultivation and prospecting- initial customer engagement - closed sale – implementation)
- Identify client decision-maker(s), build strong executive relationships and build trust in order to win opportunities.
- Understand clients' needs, communicate the features and benefits and demonstrate the impact and value/ROI of our products and services.
- Have the ability to prospect and sell into new account opportunities, then upsell within the account.
- Develop solution proposals encompassing all related products and services in order to meet or exceed sales and revenue objectives.
- Represent Company at outside events (i.e. trade shows, conferences, association meetings).
- Travel may be required occasionally based on business need
- Interface with peers on sales technical teams, and Directors on specific account strategy.
- Update CRM and other internal tracking systems.
- Interaction with C-level Executives, managers and department heads.
- Communicate comfortably and effectively in person and over the phone with everyone, including high-level decision makers.
- Understand our products, services, vision, strategy, and key customer initiatives.
- Ability to accept a "no" move on to the next lead and not get discouraged. Consultative based sales can take time, so having the ability to get up the next day with a fresh, positive mindset will be key.
- A College Degree is NOT required if the candidate possesses equivalent level of sales experience or is very highly motivated.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- English fluency written and verbal is required.
- A valid CA driver's license is required.
- Successfully passing a full multistate federal background check is required.
- Prior California live scan is preferred.
- Candidates with previous B2B consultative sales experience highly preferred
- Competitive salary plus Excellent Commission and bonuses.
- We have an awesome close nit team dedicated to helping you succeed.
- Uncapped commission and high earning potential for hard-working individuals
- Coffee is for closers.
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- We celebrate your birthday with you by giving you the day off!!
- Office Snacks, Soda, and water is provided in the break room enjoy.
- Car Allowance, Cellphone, and Laptop
- Pizza Days, random raffles, performance bonus and even an annual Chili cook-off.
- Outside Sales Business Development: 2 years (Required)
- B2B Prospecting Cold Calling: 2 years (Required)
- Solution Selling or Services Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Paid Training: Yes
Commission Only: No
Salary: $39,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
Additional Compensation: Commission, Bonuses
Location: Los Angeles, CA (Required)
Work Location:Multiple locations, On the road
Required travel: 50% (Required)
- Health insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends