Document imaging and technology solutions for government agencies
City, state, and federal government agencies face tremendous challenges with regards to information. They may need to handle a variety of documents, including:
- Tax Information
- Court Records
- Property Records
All of these documents need to stay organized and secure in order for government workers to do their jobs. TierFive’s Imaging Solutions make it easier for agencies to perform their essential functions. We can help government employees lower operating expenses while optimizing their ability to manage information.
Solutions for Government Clients
TierFive has a variety of equipment to help government workers do their jobs:
- Our multifunction systems make it almost effortless to print, scan, store and distribute documents.
- Our production printers give users the ability to print high volumes of pamphlets, filers and other professional-level documents.
- Our production scanners allow centralized production scanning and processing of large amounts of documents.
- Our check transport scanners allow your institution to process a large number of checks and related documents quickly and efficiently.
We also offer Document Imaging Solutions that streamline their operations and reduce costs and waste:
- Document scanning and retrieval solutions for public records, court documents, land records and research documents
- Document scanning and retrieval solutions for non-public records, energy and infrastructure, health records, law enforcement, confidential court documents and financial records
- Digital conversion of legacy records on microfilm and microfiche to archival or distribution formats
- Conversion of microfilm (eye readable, archival format) for compliance and preservation requirements
- Creation and maintenance of online hosted databases and document repositories
- On-premise and cloud-based document management solutions