The Canon imageFORMULA P-215II Scan-tini mobile document scanner is ultra-compact and made to help reduce paperwork and improve workflows. Simple to set up and easy to use, it’s robust features make it ideal for mobile use at home, the office, and virtually anywhere in between. It can be used to integrate information into digital workflows for process automation and information distribution while helping to increase collaboration and enable remote work among individuals.
Reliable and Versatile
- With an out-of-the-box design, reliable handling, and advanced image quality functions, the P-208II is a performance-driven device that provides the basis for an intelligent document capture system.
- Easily convert your paper documents into searchable digital formats. Built-in capabilities to convert documents into editable electronic files, create PDFs, organize documents, and more.
- It can assist with efficient records management and help reduce paperwork in paper-intensive environments enabling remote work and collaboration functions.
Productive Reliable Design
- Reliably handles many different document types, thick or thin documents & plastic or embossed cards.
- Scans up to 15 ppm / 30 ipm in B&W, grayscale, and color – both sides of an item in a single pass!
- Can hold up to 20 sheets in the Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
- A suggested daily volume of 100 scans per day.
- Perfect for stationary users and “road warriors” alike.
- Automatic Color Detection for multiple media type scanning.
- Auto Resolution setting for scanning mixed batches of text documents and photographs.
- Improve legibility of text characters, background smoothing for better readability.
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) to help create searchable and editable information.
- “Plug-and-Scan” capability
- CaptureOnTouch software included.
- Windows ISIS/TWAIN drivers, Mac TWAIN drivers included.
- Immediate scanning without installing drivers or imaging applications.
- One-touch access to repetitive tasks Scan to third-party cloud applications.
- Meets ENERGY STAR guidelines
- Eu RoHS and EU WEEE compliant
- ErP Lot 6 directive for energy consumption compliant
- One year warranty included – Advanced Exchange Service
- Optional eCarePAK extended service is available.
- TierFive Canon Authorized Service Center options