Scan and collaborate with more precision in every pixel. Spend less time scanning and instead focus on what matters to you. IQ Quattro scanners are ideal for project groups and professionals who demand a high-quality scanner with excellent scan performance. It could be a copy shop or people working in the repro market.
4th Generation Quattro Technology
- IQ Quattro is the 4th generation of CIS scanners from Contex. It incorporates the latest technology to match the customers’ requirements for ever higher quality images, faster scan speeds and unrivalled ease of use.
- The scanner captures every detail because of its advanced 48-bit CIS technology passing the best 24-bits to the file at up to 1200 dpi optical resolution.
- IQ Quattro is available in 24”, 36” and 44” scan widths and three different models up to a maximum scan speed of 14 ips.
Productive Reliable Design
- Reliably handles many different document types, up to 0.08in (2mm) thick and up to 24 inches wide.
- Scans up to 14 ips in 200 DPI color and 1200 DPI optical resolution.
- Low and high stand options available.
- CIS Contex CleanScan technology.
- Contex CleanScan CIS – Contex CleanScan technology is based on custom CIS modules with Dual sided LED light and Dual Diffusion.
- Contex Sigma – Signal Intensity Matching (SIGMA) is a Contex Patent. Sensor heating during a scan can cause inhomogeneous images. Contex IQ Quattro scanners will minimize sensor differences LIVE during a scan.
- Color Fringe Removal (CFR) is a Contex Patent advanced filter technology. Color Fringing is a natural consequence of CIS technology sequentially flashing R-G-B that is removed thanks to Contex’s innovative algortythm.
- Gigabit Ethernet – Delivering 3 times the bandwidth of USB2, our unique Gigabit Ethernet implementation is lightning fast and accelerates workflows even further via network sharing, where scans can be controlled from any computer.
- SmartShare – This allows all users in a workgroup to operate the scanner from their own computer via Ethernet.
- xDTR2 – Our xDTR2 (extended data transfer rate) technology accelerates real-world performance. Multiple speed enhancement features work together to enable twice as many scanned documents per day than other scanners can deliver – regardless of “inch per second” performance.
- One-touch access to repetitive tasks Scan to third-party cloud applications.
- Meets ENERGY STAR guidelines.
- Uses only 0.5 W in standby mode.