Growing Managed Services Provider just outside of Columbus in search of a Sales Person! We help clients focus on growing their business and running their operations, a small, growing Managed Services Provider just outside of Columbus. We help clients focus on growing their business and running their operations, and take away the headache and worries of making sure their desktop systems, network, and servers are secure and running right, and take away the headache and worries of making sure their desktop systems, network, and servers are secure and running right.
With strong growth plans, we're adding a Business Development Manager to drive sales and grow the firm.
What sets this apart is a formal training and coaching program that guarantees success.
The program includes:
- Start with the basics of prospecting and getting prospects the engage
- Plan and conduct meetings to uncover needs as well as other elements of the customers' situation and buying process
- Proposing solutions that fit the customers' needs and budget, resulting in a high percentage of close deals
- Ongoing mentoring and coaching from a Sales Pro focused 100% on your success
The end result? Professional and financial success in technology sales.
WHAT IT TAKES:
It's all about the desire to learn and appetite for success. This will be hard work, but the end results will be worth it.
- Background of achievement. Maybe it's athletic or academic. Perhaps its the drive to get better at what you do
- Ability to take "no" and not get discouraged. You will go through days where you put in a lot of effort, and results don't happen. Ability to get up the next day with a fresh mindset and overcome the "no's"
- Given the training/coaching program that's part of this, strong sales experience is NOT required, although some B2B sales is a plus.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills. The ability to be clear and concise, empathetic and adjust your style based on the situation.
- Ability and willingness to learn, to be a sponge, and grow to excel in your field.
- Background in IT, making presentations, managing high levels of activity. etc. is a plus.
That's really it! Ideal for a person launching a career in sales. This is a job where a person can start with no experience, and carve out a successful career.
Solid benefits plan including health and dental, PTO, etc.
Compensation is a base salary of around $30k - $40k, and a lucrative commission plan.
Sound interesting? Let's talk. Sound interesting? Let's talk.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $30,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year+Commission
- IT sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- prospecting: 3 years (Required)
- Making presentations: 3 years (Preferred)