Introducing the imageFORMULAR DR-S150
Ideal for businesses of all sizes, the new imageFORMULA DR-S150 compact desktop scanner offers flexible USB and network connectivity, as well as a colour LCD touch screen for easy, intuitive operation. It can be used anywhere in the office, with or without a PC thanks to its USB, wired network, and wireless network connectivity. The imageFORMULA DR-S150 reliably scan plastic ID cards and passports reliably on top of simplex and duplex standard document scanning. With ultrasonic doublefeed detection, you can be assured all documents are scanned and no information goes missing.
The Canon imageFORMULA DR-S150 is capable of handling an average of about 4.000 pages per day with a throughput speed of 45 pages per minute and 90 images per minute in duplex scanning mode. Its automatically document feeder capacity is 60 A4 sized paper sheets. It can output from 150-600 DPI in Monochrome (Active Threshold, Black & White, Error Diffusion, Advanced Text Enhancement, Advanced Text Enhancement II), 8-bit Greyscale (256-Level), or 24-bit Colour thanks to its built in Canon CMOS CIS 1 Line Sensor.
The imageFORMULA DR-S150 is Canon’s first desktop scanner to have USB, wired Ethernet, and wireless connectivity options standard. With its drop-in connectivity of USB, wireless, and wired network options, our the DR-S150 can be positioned and used across various applications, environments, and office teams. Using Canon’s proven paper feeding mechanism, built around heavy duty feed and separation rollers. The scanner’s automatic document feeder is capable of scanning a wide range of media including ultra-thin papers, plastic ID and embossed cards and even passports up to 4mm thick.
With one-touch scanning support, you can preconfigure jobs to take place at the touch of a button on the large colour touch LCD screen. your documents are scanned accurately with optimised image quality and end up exactly where you need them to be, every time. Users can send their scans effortlessly to various destinations, and with PUSH scanning supported, you can send images directly to your output destination without routing via a PC connection.
Workgroup Document Scanners are ideal for the medium-sized organization or single-department applications. Canon desktop Workgroup scanners like the new imageFORMULAR DR-S150 are the foundation of document management solutions where you don’t need to sacrifice performance for affordable document imaging. Canon’s family of Workgroup scanners can be customized to scan to e-mail, PDF, printers, or ftp sites, and the option to benefit from our high quality capture software solutions to ensure your business goals are met. For flexibility and high performance for the medium-sized business or organization, choose Canon Workgroup scanners and software solutions.
As a Workgroup Scanner imageFORMULA DR-S150 is rated at a approximately 4000 scan daily duty scanner. For larger daily workloads , up to 60,000 scans per day, please check out our Production Document Scanners.
Canon DR-S150 in Summary
- Big productivity with 45ppm/90ipm high speed colour scanning and large 60 sheet ADF
- Flexible connectivity options with LAN, WiFi and USB connectivity to PC and smart device
- Easy operation using large colour touch screen and direct network PUSH scan function
- Robust design for workloads up to 4,000 scans/day
- Automatic intelligent processing with OCR, Barcode, 2D Code recognition
- Versatile and reliable paper handling of wide range documents, including passports and ID cards
- CaptureOnTouch Pro software for easy, yet powerful capture processing and integration tools
- WordPress Plugins: What They Are, What To Consider - January 3, 2020
- How to Speed Up WordPress & The Benefits of a Fast Website - January 3, 2020
- Digital Assistants & Voice Search as A Coming Trend - January 3, 2020